Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Goat Love

I saw this picture on Sarah's new wedding blog and haven't been able to get it out of my mind since. First, you know how much I love baby goats. Also, this hairstyle will never go out of style. It reminds me of the days when I could twist my long locks up in a messy braid, grab a good book, and spend an afternoon lounging in the grass at Washington Park (not that long ago I got one of those uber "trendy" NW Portland mullet-inspired cuts that I've been trying to grow out for ages. It's. Almost. Long. Enough!).

Plus, like I mentioned to Sarah already, any girl who would cradle a baby goat up against her wedding gown is cool in my book.

photo from Rhode Island Monthly Bride via Homegrown Wedding

4 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

She's pretty gorgeous... the goat is very cute :)

RelentlessBride

JennyLee said...

I'm in love.

Jennifer said...

Aw, this makes me want a baby goat! What a great photo!

Brittney said...

I can totally see you with that braid... and the baby goat! lol