Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What if?

Our engagement shoot is just around the corner and I'm starting to get a little antsy. It seems like lately I've been plagued with a million little worries and doubts regarding these silly pictures. What will I wear? Will it be too hot outside? What if I start to sweat? Will my makeup run? What if my outfit makes me look fat?

What if?

What if?

What if?

I have a feeling the next year will bring many a sleepless night.

I'm hoping that after this coming Saturday I can breathe a sigh of relief, get a good night's sleep, and post a ton of beautiful engagement pics for all to enjoy. Here are some clues of what's to come:


The Portland Rose Gardens. Photo courtesy of fineartfedon.com

The gorgeous earrings Nick got me for the event. Photo courtesy of Anthropologie

Amanda, posing with some roses at the Rose Gardens the other summer


Well, all except the last one... I hope.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Modelmental said...

nice nostrils guys!
i love a blog beginning, so hesitant, open, unsure, it's beautiful. hope i get to see the e-pics soon?