Friday, February 6, 2009

Garland Party


+
+

= Garland making party.

A note to my Portland friends:
"When: Sunday, March 1st @ 1pm
Where: My apartment
Why: To help make garlands for my upcoming wedding!
Basically the deal is, you come over and provide free labor, and in return I stuff you full of yummy cocktails and mediocre snacks. Boys are welcome too (as long as they aren't above attaching doilies to string and talking about Nathan Fillion's hot buns).

You know you want to...
"

My apartment is cramped and my obese cats love to eat paper, but I'm definitely up for the challenge (after a few cocktails that is). Don't worry, if anyone loses any digits I will be sure to take plenty of photographic evidence for your viewing pleasure.

Images from here and here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see the results!!

Ten Thousand Only said...

god, i love nathan fillion. i also love garlands. oh, and i also love cocktails. and mediocre snacks.

that's all.