1. I am really missing my Tara McPherson vinyl collection right now. I sold it a while ago in a stubborn daze and am wishing I could have every last piece of overpriced... toy back on my bookshelf. What I want most is Hellboy and Mr. Bubble Yucky back. Does this make me completely emo?
2. Our apartment doesn't actually have any "real" doors. Our front door is painted glass and all the other doors are french blind thingies. In fact, I can hear Nick playing his gameboy on the can right now... It's pretty awkward to have company over sometimes.
3. Yes, it's for adults. I think...
4. Nick and I watch COPS. A lot.
5. I love the smell of sawdust, vinyl, wet concrete, and leather. A lot.
6. I've killed almost every plant I own.
7. The other day our landlord was over getting the Christmas lights off our fire escape (I know Mon, right?). In the process he knocked over one of my bonsais (that he kept calling an "oragami"). He killed that one. Not me.
8. I can still hear Nick playing his gameboy...
9. He's going to be really mad I blogged about that.
10. I love cleaning, but HATE doing the dishes. Hate, hate, hate it. Sometimes I throw things away because I don't want to wash them. In all fairness, most of our dishes are cheap IKEA crap anyway. (This sounds horribly non-eco-friendly of me, I know. But I make up for it in other ways. I swear! A girl can't be perfect all the time...)
And now I tag Brittney, cuz I loooove her.