Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little Bit of Bling...

I hate the word "bling" but find it ever so appropriate when describing this gorgeous ring:
We finally picked up my wedding band from Gilt this past weekend! For those of you that don't know, it is the same place Nick purchased my Edwardian engagement ring- circa 1910 14k yellow gold shank with Old European Cut diamonds set in platinum. See the pic below: They had to size the wedding band down to my itty-bitty 4.75 size ring finger, and I'm trying my hardest not to wear it while lounging around our apartment. It is by Granat Bros., circa 1938. 14K yellow gold with 12 diamonds set in milgrain platinum.

Vintage, simple, and oh-so-sparkly! (our camera does not do this justice)

Guilt-free never looked so good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just stumbled upon your blog randomly and just had to tell you how beautiful your ring it. Absolutley breath taking!