Monday, September 22, 2008

Bottled Fortunes

My heart skipped a beat this morning when I read this post over at Elizabeth Anne Designs. Elizabeth wrote a blog about adding these vintage inspired Dinner Party Bottled Fortunes from The Hope Jar to her DIY list. I took one look at them and knew they needed to be added to our reception decor as well. Of course, I'm not nearly as adventurous as Elizabeth, so the DIY idea was out (besides, I figured that after purchasing everything to make them it would have probably just been cheaper to buy the bottles already finished). So, that is exactly what I did. A set of six named "Bring on the Bling!" was listed this afternoon so I snatched them up as quick as I could. I just can't wait to pair these with my ceramic birds from Runny Bunny, vintage crystal vases, and dozens of pink peonies for our centerpieces!


So shabby chic!

3 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

oh yay! glad you loved them and so excited that you got them.

rebekah said...

That's fantastic! Love the bottles. Doesn't E find the most fantastic decor?

Rachel said...

You will have to take pictures once they arrive!
I love to see how they look in "real life".