Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eco-Swag from NPR

While checking out the news on NPR this morning I found some great new eco-friendly products in their online gift shop that I just had to share with everyone.



Being a tea fanatic, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this kit from Numi that includes five different organic blooming teas and a glass teapot (because of course watching the tea "bloom" is half the fun of drinking it). At under $30, the Dancing Leaves Teapot would make an excellent gift for an eco-conscious bridesmaid (or even just a little treat for yourself). I'm definitely picking up one of these!

Also, these Organic Cotton Grocery Totes are exactly what I've been looking for to replace my tattered old shopping bag. You can get them as pictured below in a set of two for only $32, or if you just need one they sell them individually as well.

Photos from NPR

By purchasing these not only are you getting some great eco-friendly products, but you help to support National Public Radio as well!

No comments: