Thursday, September 25, 2008

Parrott Notes

I know I said in an effort to be more green the FH and I would be forgoing paper save-the-dates, but when I saw these cards over at Things are better with a parrott I couldn't resist purchasing a few. Plus, Sarah makes every effort to produce eco-friendly paper products, so I knew that by ordering from her the environment would be in safe hands.

They aren't save-the-dates per se, but I did want to use the cards to write a little note to the grandparents and include a couple of our favorite engagement pictures as a keepsake.

So, last night while I sat down to watch the latest episode of ANTM I got to work!
The notes turned out wonderfully (ANTM not so much. I'm a little disappointed in this season). I dropped a few in the mail today and can't wait to give some of our guests a little taste of the invitations they will be receiving next year (more details on the invites and Sarah's eco-friendly process later).

Oh, I do love birds and peonies!

No comments: